Cameroon: 2018 Senatorial Elections ...

Cameroon 2018 Senatorial Elections  

Nsah Chrysantus Yembe
Nsah Chrysantus Yembe, a Jurist by training and Principal by an Institution, Base in Nkambe, declared his candidature Friday, 9 February 2018, during a press briefing at the community radio.
This is what he said:
I Wish to declare my candidature for the attention of the public at large and the Municipal councilors of Donga Mantung, for the forthcoming Senatorial Elections. After consultation with my section president and my party hierarchy, including my family members, The Fon of Nkambe, I have decided to put forward my candidature. I believed that I fulfilled the requirement as outline by party hierarchy, which includes loyalty to the republican institutions, political commitment and experience, militancy and service to the Party, morality, credibility and competencies, respects for ideals of National Unity and integration. So I feel that, I am the right candidate in the right task. Thank you very much.
Journalist: You are the secretary to the Donga Mantung one section; you just declared your intention to submit your candidature for the upcoming senatorial elections, bill for 25th March 2018. As an educationist, politician, development oriented person, tells us what motivated you to go into this venture.
Candidate Yembe: Thank you for that Question. I think this is the idea, which I nurture since 5 years ago, when the senate was put in Place. Unfortunately I am back at home, I am base home, I know the plight and worries of my people and I think that, I am better place to save them since I know their difficulties and their day to day problems. So that is what motivated me to get in this time around.
Journalist: now considering the fact that only municipal councilors are involved in this election, What is your relationship with them?
Candidate Yembe: The relation is good. I think, with all the CPDM Councilors is excellent and a senator is a senator not just for a particular party. Our relationship generally with all the councilors even those from the SDF has been a good one. I think that should know that there is somebody they can count on

The press briefing for the declaration of candidature, for the senatorial election in March took place in the studio of Donga Mantung community radio (DMCR), This Friday 9th February 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why CTE Ndu Workers freedom restricted?

Mayor of Ndu Council Questioned??????

Over 1.6 Billion for Nkambe town

Over CFAF 31 Billion for Nkambe Council Development Plan

Buea: North West in Control

52nd Youth day Launched in Nkambe